We arrived in Estonia this morning (Friday) after a long , but uninterrupted flight with all of our baggage, so I guess I won´t have to wear white tennis shoes with dress clothes on Sunday. We are spending a few hours at the Lighthouse before returning to our rooms later this evening. Some of the kids are still here that were here in 2008 when I was here, and they remembered me. Yeah! I am looking forward to Monday when we begin our weekly camp with music, puppets, and crafts. Wayne and Dave are doing a tool inventory to see what they need to do some plumbing and painting. With a language barrier, it was hard for them to explain that they needed an adjustable wrench, but I showed Mall (the director) a C with my fingers that gradually got smaller. Sign language always works! Thanks for all of your prayers.
Wayne and Judy and the rest of the VIM
Friday, June 04, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(33)
-
▼
June
(14)
- Tanzania Medical Team Updates, Thursday-Saturday, ...
- Tanzania Medical Team Update, Wednesday, June 23, ...
- Tanzania Medical Team Update, Tuesday, June 22, 2010
- Tanzania Medical Team Update, Monday, June 21, 2010
- Tanzania Medical Team Update, Sunday, June 20, 2010
- Tanzania Medical Team Update, Friday, June 18, 2010
- Estonia, Lighthouse VIM Update, Sunday, June 13, 2010
- Estonia, Lighthouse VIM Update, Thursday, June 10,...
- Ecuador VIM Update, Wednesday, June 9, 2010
- Estonia, Lighthouse Update, Wednesday, June 9, 2010
- Ecuador VIM Update, Tuesday, June 8, 2010
- Estonia Lighthouse Team, Tuesday, June 8, 2010
- Estonia, Lighthouse, Monday, June 7, 2010
- Estonia Lighthouse Team Update, Friday, June 4, 2010
-
▼
June
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment